Brawlers are among the toughest individuals on Eidoran. They may be athletes, competitors in the Pankrateon, grizzled soldiers or a wide variety of other occupations. What most brawlers have in common is the fact that they have faced great adversity and battled through it.
- Hit Die: d12
- Alignment: Any
- Weapon Proficiencies: Simple and martial weapons.
- Armor Proficiencies: All armors and shields.
- Skill points at 1st Level: 2 + Int modifier
- Skill Points at Each Additional Level: 2 + Int modifier
|1||+1||+2||+0||+2||DR 1/- , Combat Improvisation 1d8|
|2||+2||+3||+0||+3||Bonus feat, Fury|
|6||+6/+1||+5||+2||+5||DR 3/-, Fury ability|
|7||+7/+2||+5||+2||+5||Combat Improvisation 1d10|
|8||+8/+3||+6||+2||+6||Bonus feat, Fury ability|
|10||+10/+5||+7||+3||+7||Bonus feat, Fury ability|
|12||+12/+7/+2||+8||+4||+8||DR 5/-, Fury ability|
|14||+14/+9/+4||+9||+4||+9||Combat Improvisation 1d12, Fury ability|
|16||+16/+11/+6/+1||+10||+5||+10||Bonus Feat, Fury ability|
|18||+18/+13/+8/+3||+11||+6||+11||DR 7/-, Fury ability|
|20||+20/+15/+10/+5||+12||+6||+12||Combat Improvisation 3d6, Fury ability|
Brawlers are able to turn almost any item into a suitable weapon, and if nothing is available they fight just as well with their bare fists. At first level, a brawler deals 1d8 (crit 20 x2) damage with unarmed strikes and improvised weapons. If using a weapon that deals less than 1d8 damage, the brawler may choose to instead deal 1d8 (crit 20 x2) damage. At seventh level this damage is increased to 1d10 (crit 20 x2). At fourteenth level this damage is increased to 1d12 (crit 19-20 x2). At twentieth level this damage is increased to 3d6 (crit 19-20 x3).
The brawler are known for their persistence in battle, and how they opposed to most people only seem to grow stronger and more fierce the longer the battle rages on. The secret of a brawler is that while they fight and take damage, they fuel a hatred and fury toward their enemies. Thus gaining the ability to enter a state of fury, in this state the brawler cannot cast spells nor do actions that require concentration.
To enter a state of fury a brawler must reach the bloodied state. And once he has entered a state of fury, the brawler does not end it until he has to flee or the battle ends. The brawler gain access to fury at 2nd level, and can choose new fury abilities every 2nd level. The abilities stack, but can only be chosen once, at lev 6 he can start selecting 2nd tier fury abilities and at 10th level he can choose 3rd tier fury abilities.
When a brawler enters the state of fury, he automatically gains +4 con, at 6th level he also gains +3 to all saves, and finaly at level 10 his DR increases whit +5. In addition the brawler gains the fury abilities he has selected from the fury list below.
- Brutality: tier 1: str +4, tier 2: fear immune, tier 3: damage counts as large + you can use large weapons, but does not stack whit spells or abilities that make you large.
- Agility: tier 1: +4 dex Tier 2: uncanny dodge, tier 3: add dex to ac even in full plate
- Speed: Tier 1: +10 base speed, Tier 2: Evasion, Tier 3: +1 extra attack
- Feral: Tier 1: gains a bite attack as a secondary attack, it has -5 to attack and deals 1d6 + STR damage. Tier 2: You gain Pounce, Tier 3: You gain rake, if you hit with two or more attacks you deal an extra 1d6 + STR damage.